Description of Transaction:
- AHL acted as the Lead Manager and Book Runner for Loads Limited and successfully completed the IPO by raising PKR 4,214 Million for the Company.
- The total offer size was PKR 118 million; however, the Company has received a total of PKR 147 million, oversubscribed by 1.24 times.
- Strike Price was PKR 34/share
About the Issuer:
- Loads limited is Pakistani auto-parts maker based in Karachi, Pakistan. It is part of Ali Group of Companies
- The primary customers of the Group belong to the automotive sector, mainly multi-national assemblers of passenger cars, light commercial vehicles, heavy commercial vehicles (trucks & buses), tractors and motor cycles.
- The Group's head office and manufacturing facility is located at Korangi Industrial Area, Karachi. The remaining manufacturing facilities are housed in the two wholly owned subsidiaries, situated in Bin Qasim, Karachi. The total covered area of the three plants exceeds 10 acre; In addition, a 12-acre plot has recently been acquired in a Special Economic Zone in Bin Qasim for expansion of business.