Description of Transaction:
- AHL acted as the Book Runner for Synthetic Products Enterprises Limited and successfully completed the IPO by raising PKR 3,123 Million for the Company.
- The total offer size was PKR 48 million; however, the Company has received a total of PKR 105 million, oversubscribed by 2.18 times.
- Strike Price was PKR 30/share
About the Issuer:
- Synthetic Products Enterprises Limited is a plastics company based out of Kotlakhpat, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan.
- It is one of the leading manufacturers of Technology Intensive Engineering Plastic and Packaging Products in Pakistan for more than 38 years.
- SPEL has a wide range of engineering capabilities enabling it to design and develop the best products. SPEL offers Reverse Engineering, Injection Molding, Sheet Metal Fabrication, Thermoforming, Extrusion and much more.